Unit 13 – Bowhouse Courtyard To Let.
Unit 13 is situated in central courtyard of Bowhouse, built in the mid-19 century and still retain much of its original features and charm. The courtyard is used as the main entrance to the Bowhouse site, allowing customers to move freely through the space past the units up towards the café and ‘Market Street’. Partly glazed the unit opens onto the courtyard with wide access doors for customers and bulk deliveries. The back walls of the units are punctuated with small porthole windows, giving a glimpse of the fields beyond. Unit 13 is @30m2.
The businesses or people we are looking for will…
- Have a compelling product or business plan
- Have the ability to take raw ingredients and transform them into finished products
- The need for a customer facing unit that is retail focused
- Know their market and can demonstrate how they will access it
- Share Balcaskie and Bowhouse values
- Show how they will work collaboratively with the businesses that already exist at Balcaskie
- Focus on quality and excellence
- Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm
The successful applicant.
- Will produce a commercially sustainable business plan including a 3-year cashflow forecast including proposed rent.
- Show how the businesses will engage with local producers and demonstrate how these fit into the core business plan.
- Have enthusiasm to work with Balcaskie towards environmental and social aims.
- Demonstrate understanding and enthusiasm for promoting excellence in food and drink.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please download the full tender pack.