There are many photographic opportunities and subjects around Balcaskie Estate and the coastline of the East Neuk, which vary throughout the seasons.
Primarily focusing on birds, hare and roe deer. Wildlife can provide the unexpected, so you will be on the lookout for squirrels, foxes and anything else you may encounter!
Suitable for all levels of photographers. Tuition and guidance can be as little or as much as you wish.
There will be some walking required so please advice at the time of booking what your fitness level is and if there are things you are unable to do.
YOU WILL NEED:
- A DSLR or mirrorless camera with a long lens
- Warm, waterproof clothing
- Sturdy walking boots or wellies
- A packed lunch and drinks
- Insect repellent/ sun cream – depending on time of year
- Laptop (optional), to review images at the end of the day
- Tripod (optional)
Booking is essential.