Shop local through Bowhouse Link each week.
Bowhouse Link aims to connect you to your local produce by bringing together local Food and Drink traders on one shopping platform. Get all the essentials with ease while supporting local small businesses.
Bowhouse Link launched in April 2020 to bridge the gap between our local community and the food and drink our landscapes processes. Many of our local producers and farmers lost there whose sale contracts overnight due to Covid-19s lockdown leading to these businesses looking for other routes to market. Working with Open Food Network UK we created an online weekly market called Bowhouse Link to replace the ‘Link’ in our local food chain.
We have sent more than 1,200 orders out the door and delivered to customers as well as a further 1,600 boxes have been collected. That’s over 3200 orders going out the door since April 2020. Over this time we have listed more than 1000 produces from our local producers.
Our loyal customers have also donated over £3,000 to our East neuk Food Bank by shopping through the Link.
The Bowhouse team would like to thank the continued support of our customers and producers who have helped make Bowhouse Link a success.
How ordering works
1. Monday morning at 10 am the online shop will open
2. Shop from Monday till Wednesday at 1 pm.
3. Once you have filled your basket head to the check out where you will be asked to enter your address and payment information, adding a ‘Safe Place’ in the comments sections is really useful for us.
4. Choose Collection from Bowhouse or Delivery to selected areas. (Check out our delivery areas and postcodes below)
5. Complete payment – you should receive an automatic email from Open Food Network with a summary of your order.
6. If you have chosen collection you will receive an email from market @bowhousefife.com with your collection time slot, get in touch if you do not receive this. If you have chosen delivery you will receive an email on Saturday with a delivery time window.
7. Enjoy your produce.
NEW DELIVERY AREA FROM THE 1st OF FEBRUARY
KY10, KY9, KY8 KY16, KY15, DD1, DD3, DD4, DD5, DD6. If you live outside these postcodes, please do get in touch as we might be able to squeeze you into our route.
All issues must be notified to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address within 24hours.
If no ‘safe place’ is listed, and we cannot get a hold of you on the day of delivery your produce will be left on your door step.
Orders taken outside our delivery area will be refunded.’